We are delighted with our latest Ofsted Report (inspection carried out in March 2022).
“There is enough evidence of improved performance to suggest that the school could be judged outstanding if we (Ofsted) were to carry out a section 5 inspection now”
3 March 2022.
Please see the link at the bottom of this page for the full report.
Our Chair of Governors' "high five" comments from the Ofsted Report:
- Children thoroughly enjoy playing and learning in this friendly and welcoming nursery.
- Warm and trusting relationships with adults help children to feel safe and secure.
- Children with special educational needs and/disabilities (SEND) are highly valued members of the school community.
- Adults have created an environment rich in opportunities for the children to explore language.
- Children are encouraged to tell an adult if they are worried or anxious, and their views are taken seriously.
It should be noted that, as a state-maintained nursery, we are inspected as a school rather than as a daycare centre.