The Wharf Children’s Centre was first established in 2009. It is located at two sites:
- Our Town Site in Woolsack Way, Godalming (opposite Homebase)
- The Outreach Site at The Eashing Building on Eashing Lane, Godalming (next to Green Oak School).
We aim to support and advise parents with 0-11 year-olds in all aspects of family life. We currently offer a comprehensive list of services and activities for families in the following areas:
Godalming, Milford, Eashing, Bramley, Hascombe, Witley and parts of Farncombe.
- Drop-in Play and Learn sessions (including Baby Play and Learn) and Toy Library
- Training sessions and other support and advice for families on many areas including parenting, child development, speech and language, breast and bottle-feeding, first-aid, healthy eating and well-being, and returning to work.
- Outreach workers who visit families at home to give practical and emotional support
- Child Health Clinics (run by medical professionals)
- Dad’s activities
- Help in sourcing childcare and early education
Play and Learn and other activity groups are listed on our Activity Group Timetable (see left). These sessions are term-time only.
If you are interested in any of the services we offer please call us on 01483 418652.